I always get excited towards the end of the year, especially in November as it’s my birthday month. Not only that, but there is just something about starting a new month that refreshes the soul.
To kick off this new month I encourage you to speak these seven biblical affirmations over your life.
1. God goes before me. I don’t have to be afraid (Deuteronomy 31:8).
2. I am deeply loved (1 John 3:1).
3. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13).
4. God supplies all of my needs (Philippians 4:19).
5. God has a good plan for me (Jeremiah 39:11).
6. God will finish the work that He started in me (Philippians 1:6).
7. I am fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
Stay blessed and encouraged
4 thoughts on “7 Biblical Affirmations For November”
Happy new month! Great Biblical Affirmations, reminder. Thank you.❤
Thank you for your comment Joyce, and hope you were encouraged ❤️
Yes Amen what a great way yo start the month! I love these affirmations thank you for the encouragement, Ogechi x
Awww no worries my lovely. And I’m glad that you were encouraged xxx